situated on the south coast of South West England and is a popular
Borough of Torbay comprises three towns - Torquay, Paignton and
The Torbay Methodist Circuit is a group of eight Methodist Churches (including a Local Ecumenical Project with the United Reformed Church) established in the following centres of population - Brixham; Kingskerswell; Paignton and Torquay. The Circuit is staffed by three full-time Methodist Ministers. September 2013 saw two sub-groups formed one covering the Methodist Churches in Paignton the other covering the Methodist Churches in Torquay.
Each church has its own leadership, styles of worship and weekly programmes. The Circuit is formally defined as the primary unit of mission of the Methodist Church and the Circuit seeks to provide resources of ministry, preaching, and pastoral care to all the local churches.
Torbay Methodist Churches actively support LiNX a Christian Youth Trust interactive church initiative in Torbay.
These pages are maintained with the co-operation
of members of the churches of the Torbay Methodist Churches (Torbay
Circuit), Devon. UK.
All text, music, images etc. unless otherwise stated, should be considered to be the property
of Torbay Methodist Churches (Torbay Circuit) and should not be used without permission.
'Carols Down the Line' returns to the
South Devon Railway
on Thursday 08 and Friday 09 December 2016
Click here for more information
Circuit Contact Information
- +44 (0)1803 556971
- Details to follow
- Postal address
- Torbay Methodist Circuit, c/o Paignton (Palace Avenue) Methodist Church, Palace Avenue, PAIGNTON, TQ3 3EQ
- Electronic mail
- Contact the Superintendent Minister: Revd John Haley
- Circuit Stewards: Christine Carter, Kathryn Trotman, Stephen Leeming
- [Contact the Circuit Stewards]
- Circuit Treasurer: Neil Edwards
- [Contact the Circuit Treasurer]
- Circuit Administrator: Vacant
- [Contact the Circuit Administrator]
- General Enquiries: Contact us!
Please refer to each church page for local details